This position will provide overall administrative support to the C-level executives and all other members of the Cyteir team.
We are looking for a team player who is hands on and willing to do what it takes to get the done. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Calendar management – plans and schedules meetings, conferences, and teleconferences. Resolves conflicts and acts as the gatekeeper for executive’s calendar.
- Travel management – Manage domestic and international travel. Book flights, lodging and ground transportation, prepare itineraries for executives
- Communicate with senior leadership, VIPs such as board of directors, advisory board members, investors, investment bankers, as well as other external partners.
- Schedule and coordinate board meetings (BOD/SAB); secure dates, venue, coordinate catering and dinners, arrange travel and lodging for board members/attendees as needed.
- Coordinate external meetings, such as investigator meetings, including hotels, meeting space, travel, meals, AV, meeting materials (production, shipping, distribution), banner/poster production; work with vendors for large meetings to do the same
- Arrange interviews for candidates – schedule interviews, arrange travel/hotel for candidate if necessary, create interview schedule, disseminate schedule/CV to interviewers, order lunch for candidates
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, Board of Director meeting materials for executives; edit and spellcheck documents produced by senior executives
- Manage review, changes and approval of contracts handled by the executives
- Track action items for senior executives and assure timely completion
- Track complex projects – such as investor meetings or diligence items for financings
- Working with the leadership team and the external public relations firm, manage updates to the company website, LinkedIn and Twitter pages. Work with leadership team to establish social media policy and set up review of postings.
- Coordinate on-boarding for new hires including first day orientation, collection of documents and setting up new employee files.
- Manage company credit card statements. Prepare and complete expense reports and seek signoff and approval. Organize accounts payable invoices and enter data into purchasing/finance systems.
- Track employee vacation – collect requests, enters data in spreadsheet and tracking carry over days
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with SmartSheet a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of management, board members and employees
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience in meeting and event planning
- Experience with website editing software and website content
- Experience with BOX or other fileshare software
- Start-up biotechnology experience preferred
Location: Lexington, MA.